While the state of California has re-opened and things are beginning to return to some sense of normalcy, please note that as a healthcare provider, and in line with CDC recommendations for healthcare facilities, KSK Integrative Medicine will continue enforcing masking, regardless of vaccination status. Additional infection prevention procedures will be implemented to promote safety for everyone and protect those who are high risk.
* Please plan on bringing your mask with you to your appointment and wearing it for the duration of your visit; unless otherwise instructed. If you do not have a face mask, a disposable surgical mask will be provided for you when you arrive.
* As an added layer of protection and to provide a safe clinic space, a HEPA filter air purifier will be used in the treatment room. And, surface disinfection with medical-grade cleaning products will be conducted between patients and at the end of the clinic day (which already was standard operating procedure pre-Covid).
* If you are experiencing multi-symptom presentations that may include any combination of fever, cough, difficulty breathing, extreme fatigue, severe headache, loss of taste and/or smell, or nausea, please reschedule or cancel your appointment.**
Alternatively, you may book a tele-health appointment instead, by clicking here and then clicking on the "Tele-health" tab in the menu of services.
* If you have a fever on the day of an appointment, please do not come to the clinic.**
* If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please alert the clinic. We ask that you cancel your appointment if you have had known exposure within the last 14 days.
* If you’ve recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you wait 14 days past your last symptom before visiting the clinic. If you had an asymptomatic case, we ask that you wait 14 days past your positive test result.
Should you have questions or concerns prior to coming in for an appointment, please contact me directly at (949) 424-7883.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
** Cancellation fees will be waived for any potential COVID-19 symptoms or diagnosis.